In order to make our services as effective and easy to use as possible, this Site utilizes cookies. Hence, when you visit the Site, a minimum quantity of information will be entered on the User’s device, as small text files called “cookies”, that are saved in the User’s Web browser directory. There are different types of cookie, but basically the main aim of a cookie is to make the Site function more efficiently and to activate certain functions.Ā
Cookies are used to improve the User’s global navigation. In particular, they:Ā
- Allow for efficient navigation from one page of the Web site to another.
- Store the user name and preferences entered.
- Prevent you from having to enter the same information (such as user name and password) multiple times during your visit.
- Measure the User’s use of services, to optimize the navigation experience and services themselves.
- Present advertising information based on the interests and behaviour shown by the User during his navigation.